Thursday, January 22, 2004

I'm so tired today. I feel useless. I can't think. I have a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach and I don't know what it is. Usually this feeling is accompanied by the fact that I've done something wrong and I'm about to be caught. Or I've been caught and I'm waiting for the consequenses.

But this time I haven't done anything. But I still feel that feeling. Funny how when people talk about the "pit of the stomach" that I don't understand what they are talking about, but now that I'm feeling like this, I know exactly!?! I feel like I'm just a little bit lost right at the moment. Like I'm under water and I'm not quite sure which way is up. Like I'm standing on the double yellow lines of a busy highway watching traffic speed by at 65 mph on both sides.

And this comes so close after I got home from vacation. I've only been back two days.

What a day, what a day...

Brian

No comments: