Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I thought I would do some lame tests today. Then I can buckle down and get to work. Wow. These took about 3 minutes to do.


You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:
Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.
Your Career Type: Social

I kind of agree on my career type, though, as typical in current culture, there is no mention of anything even resembling religion here. No matter, let's look at what it says. Of course, I agree that I should be in a social-type career. Nursing, however, is included in there, and that's not on my map. I'm not a nurse. Some suggestions it had would be just as awful. Librarian? I can't imagine myself being the regular "shusher" (though I can do that when called upon). Dental hygenist? You have got to be kidding? I don't like teeth or other people's mouths.

I did have to laugh at the final sentence: The worst career options for you are realistic careers. Amen, brother. Preach it.

And now for something completely light and fluffy:

Your Musical Tastes Match: Weird Al


See his whole playlist here (iTunes required)

No comments: