Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Interview Me!

Big Mama allowed "the Sister" to ask her interview questions - so if you want to be next in line to be asked interview questions, leave a comment and I'll make up questions especially for you!

  1. What is one thing about you that you wish people knew-that most people don't? I am human and I like to hang out with other people. I'm not defined by my profession.
  2. What is something that makes you laugh until you cry? My own jokes.
  3. If you could BE someone else for one week only, who would you be and why? I'd be Christiano Ronaldo, because he can do insane things with a soccer ball. And if I was him for a week, I'd come back having witnessed firsthand how to do those things.
  4. If you did not have the profession you have now, what would you be and why? Besides a soccer coach, I don't know.
  5. The most ridiculous thing YOU ever got punished for was.... I hung a sign saying "I'm not here; I'm a figament of your imagination caused by something you ate" from a pencil and stuck it in my mouth and wore it in class.
  6. Who is one person you would like to shadow for a week and learn from--and what would you learn? Mike Breaux. I'd learn everything about changing a church environment without killing the church or myself.
  7. What is something that is totally relaxing for you? Playing pick-up soccer or juggling a soccer ball.

1 comment:

Heath said...

Good answers! You can ask me but I don't think you'll like my answers as much! :)