- What is one thing about you that you wish people knew-that most people don't? I am human and I like to hang out with other people. I'm not defined by my profession.
- What is something that makes you laugh until you cry? My own jokes.
- If you could BE someone else for one week only, who would you be and why? I'd be Christiano Ronaldo, because he can do insane things with a soccer ball. And if I was him for a week, I'd come back having witnessed firsthand how to do those things.
- If you did not have the profession you have now, what would you be and why? Besides a soccer coach, I don't know.
- The most ridiculous thing YOU ever got punished for was.... I hung a sign saying "I'm not here; I'm a figament of your imagination caused by something you ate" from a pencil and stuck it in my mouth and wore it in class.
- Who is one person you would like to shadow for a week and learn from--and what would you learn? Mike Breaux. I'd learn everything about changing a church environment without killing the church or myself.
- What is something that is totally relaxing for you? Playing pick-up soccer or juggling a soccer ball.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007