Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Once Again, With the Same Results

Click to view my Personality Profile page

"ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely
expressive. They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a
way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do
with ethics and current events. ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people
to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and
positivity. ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive,
spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental. "


I thought it was funny that some ENFPs that they listed were Charles Dickens, Dr. Seuss, Bob Dylan, Buster Keaton, Paul Harvey, Louis Grizzard, Robin Williams, Samuel Clemons (Mark Twain), and Steve Urkel.

And one of the "career matches" they listed was "church worker." Though when I took a career assesment test in high school, the result came back "interior decorator."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, wow, you are very strongly each of your attributes, aren't you??? :)
Love, your ENTJ sister...

Anonymous said...

I am your dark side.

Love,
Dunce

(ISTJ, like Darth Vader and Doubting Thomas. 84/74/79/63)

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am not really organized enough to be an ISTJ, but this particular questionnaire seems to be rather poorly designed.

dunce

Big Mama said...

Hum, you sound very like your sainted mother-may she rest in peace-No, I'm not dead but a personality like ours does tend to make one a bit tense at times! the sensitivity is good to a point but we do tend to be easily hurt, feel others' pain and anger too much and keep brooding forever! Not to mention the creativity part and not fitting into molds nicely, and, and....I think I will try and find that thing if I ever can get back to my blog.