Sunday, August 30, 2009

Exhausted

Sorry for a lack of posts here - I am beat. It is hard work having a baby in the house, even when the baby is wonderful. Waking up twice a night every night is no picnic, even when the wonderful little fella sucks his bottle right down and goes back to sleep.

Unfortunately this leads to mental exhaustion as well, and when it comes time to write something new, well, let's just say it doesn't come easily!

I've kept up the running, mostly because I want to do well Saturday in our local 5K, but I will just have to accept it if I don't do as well as I have been doing lately; some of my runs have been miserable!

Despite the level of exhaustion, I've been doing pretty well personally, and our family is grateful to have friends who have stepped up and helped out!

No comments: