Monday, April 05, 2004

What was it that made yesterday a good Sunday?
I think part of it was that everything went together. The music was good (I always enjoy it when additional musicians participate -- not that Paul does a bad job with the piano and organ (quite the opposite! He's fantastic!) but there are so many other instruments that add to the sound!). I think the sermon was good (but I'm biased toward this particular preacher's style), and it's always great to see baptisms. The neat thing was Confirmation. I like those kids a lot. It was cool to see so many of their family members and friends come to support them in the commitment they made -- and it was neat to celebrate them. I won't miss the class time too much, but I'll miss that kind of interaction with the class. I hope that they will continue their participation...

No comments: