Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Got Something

It's not all that profound. It's just that when you have little ones, there's always something going on. We often say, "See you later, alligator !" or "After a while, crocodile!" But our friend Lisa added to that "See you soon, baboon!" Well, Jonathan got a hold of that one, but he doesn't quite say it right. For him, it's "See you later, bab-bum!" Or, the new one he added himself: "See you later, yackety yak!"

I love it!

Now, here's a picture of Jonathan with the snowman he got from his 96 year old great grandmother. Though some of us (me, in particular) hate the idea of having outdoor decorations (besides lights, which are up again this year, though we didn't have quite the hoopla surrounding that this year). Don't even get me started on the inflatable ones...
So when I heard that Grandma had gotten him this snowman, I was not pleased. But I decided that we didn't have to put it outside (besides the fact that we have no outside electrical outlets) and that the boy would enjoy it, so I should just suck it up and let him have his fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Of course he loves it. Now we'll just see about how much he loves He Who Shall Not Be Named.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, children are so funny! One of my favorites of my children is with (he who shall not be named). My daughter was laughing, and my son was bawling.

Since you are a minister and as such, an expert in such things, would you please read my post of Dec. 5 about predestination/choice and render an opinion? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Jonathan with his new snowman. He is all bundled up nice in warm with his jacket and SANDLES! It kinda looks like one of those "what's wrong with this picture" kind of thing.

doodlebugmom said...

His toes look cold!