Friday, December 07, 2007

More Music

I took some more surveys, got some more points, and turned my points into more songs. Because you, dear reader, were interested in my last foray into song choosing (at least as interested as any other blog post I've written), I've decided to let you in on my choices.
  • Almost With You (solo acoustic version) - Steve Kilbey (his blog is labeled "genius" in its readability level, partly, I'm convinced, because it's written like poetry)
  • Push It - Salt-N-Pepa (will they get back together? Only VH1 will show, apparently)
  • Heaven - Los Lonely Boys
  • Rock Lobster - The B52's ("officially" proclaimed "World's Greatest Party Band")
  • Mrs. Robinson - The Lemonheads
  • Blister in the Sun - The Violent Femmes (I really didn't know they fought so much)
  • No Depression - Uncle Tupelo (this is a must-have in the arena of alt/country and I realized I didn't have it)
  • God Save the Queen - Sex Pistols (yes, I was afraid to type that into a search engine for fear of what it might find, but this site was the first of the list and I didn't look any further!)
  • Renegade - Styx. No, wait, how about this Styx...
  • White Lines - Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five (yes, I used to listen to this when it was new)
  • In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida - Iron Butterfly (who would think that Iron Butterfly would have their own official website? But I guess they need one do to the fact that they're still touring!)

No comments: