Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Getting Pumped for the NPC


As the weather around here gets gloomy and wintry, I can't help but look forward to Zondervan's National Pastors Convention. I checked out their website just to make sure that the Runners Club would be meeting, and I found that we would... but more than that, I found that Zondervan had made me famous.


The guy in the yellow shirt... yeah, that's me. I'm thinking it was one of the later runs - after our regular 3 mile run, when we'd hit the hill climb.


For me, running isn't just about running, and running with other people is real fellowship. Running is about worship as well.


I'm looking forward to getting back to the NPC. Kudos to Zondervan, the Air Force Chaplains, and Tom Dean for allowing us to worship in body as well as spirit at the NPC!

No comments: