Catalyst Speaker: Chuck Swindoll, part 3.
Five Statements Worth Remembering Over the Next 50 Years:
1. Whatever you do, do more with others and less alone. Relationship is key.
2. Whenever you do it, emphasize quality over quantity.
3. Wherever you go, do it the same as if you were among those who know you the best. This keeps us humble - especially when people who could refute our outrageous claims might be present!
4. Whoever may respond, keep a level head. Don't let the flatterers swell your head, and don't let the complainers crush your spirit.
5. However long you lead, keep on dripping with gratitude and grace.