Sunday, November 07, 2004

Encouragement

Someone said something really nice to me today. Derek reminded me how much I encouraged him during a really rough time this summer. Sometimes (too often) I feel like I'm unappreciated and that I'm spinning my wheels, and then I get something like that. And I got an e-mail from David, who told me that he'd never want to go through some of the stuff I've had to go through lately -- and that encouraged me because I know he understands.

So even though my middle school lesson bombed royally, and even though I've been in the dumps lately, and even though I'm in the middle of a 15 hour work day (with a possible 70 hour workweek looming ahead of me this week), that encouragement really hit the spot.

So, thanks guys, I needed that. Your encouragement hit me when I needed it. Thanks. You mean the world to me.

No comments: